NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'll give a little info on my car. Had my bodykit installed by a shop that someone recommended instead of going to a well trusted body shop that does awesome work. In a couple of the pics you can see the sides arent even attached very well. For some reason they screwed into the side of my car!! Now I am paying for the good shop to fix everything. Including the unmatched paint on the whole thing. My engine bay is painted with the SEM dye that has been talked about in the appearance section.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Not bad. Why didnt you go to the orig. shop and complain? Maybe you couldve had them redo the sides.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to go back to the original shop and complain. I hope maybe they might give me some money back or something. I don't want them to do anything to my car again. The front is a really dark red and I couldnt figure out why, the second shop told me the first one didn't put a base or anything on the bumper and it is the black of the urethane showing through. They couldnt even get the TRD bumper to fit as good as it should and they didnt know how to put in a mesh grill. Im just very dissatisfied with them.

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
go to the shop that first do the work and complain of the install, if you pay for something it had to be done well and at your taste.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What drop do you all think i need? That blitz front is really low. Should i just get some coilovers and see what height works the best? I wanna get rid of some of that wheel gap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts