NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well this time the images turned out A LOT better. i think i found out why the images turned out all bright. well enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Much better! :) Were you in Irvine this weekend? I met up with a guy with an IS300 this weekend to take some pictures of his car. I should asked you to come too.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Redline said:
Much better! :) Were you in Irvine this weekend? I met up with a guy with an IS300 this weekend to take some pictures of his car. I should asked you to come too.
no, i went home this weekend. wasnt planning on it, but my mom asked me to go home. well at least i got some better pictures. these are untouched(except for the license plates). your right, i should have kept my camera on auto. i guess the camera took in too much light

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
oh those very sweet pics of your car....i love it...very nice and clean

now just get a sport M or molly wing and you are set.....:thumbup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Do you have a CF hood or just a Black hood Love the kit.

P.S. sell the kit to me when you dont want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys. hopefully i will have some money when molly designs ever finish redesigning the wing.

TRDcelicaGT: the hood is actually the spoon weave CF hood thats in the group buy section. didnt get a lot of light on the hood so i guess thats why the weave didnt really show up. oh yeah, i dont think i'll be selling the kit. sorta like it too much :D

dang... some of those angles makes me want to get some new springs. my TRDs sit pretty high when my car was next to redline's car(same springs). does anyone know if the way you install them make the springs sit higher or lower? i had a place install them for me, but the rear sits really high(like its the stock springs). now i'm thinking that they probably switched the springs(installing right on the left side... if that changes anythings). just trying to find a reason.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
found out why the images were not showing... i guess i accidentally deleted the images in the album well the link is fixed and images should be back up :D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
sweet. very sexy. :headbang:

hey.......i think i saw you on campus on monday. were u wearing a red shirt? i htink i drove past you.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Sups said:
i was wearing a red shirt. what time was it?
approx.....11-12?

i know for sure it's you. i remember what you look like. it was near the Mesa Court Parking lot entrance.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
did you turn towards the student center? cuz i remember a black celica with bronze rims. but i remember a full TRD with seem like volk te37s or something like that(cuz the spokes looked thicker). i could be wrong... i was going without sleep for a while :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts