NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
wow I'm hearing alot of good things about the spoon hoods. That hood is looking pretty clean with the setup.

Nice ride.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Sups said:
did you turn towards the student center? cuz i remember a black celica with bronze rims. but i remember a full TRD with seem like volk te37s or something like that(cuz the spokes looked thicker). i could be wrong... i was going without sleep for a while :p
yea.....i made a left there. i knew it was you.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
*DROOL* Now you've got me all excited about getting my molly kit!!!! I'm still debating on the rims though... I'm so worried that my 17's will be too small..... I can't wait to get my kit painted and installed. I'm gonna wait until the snow is gone though... and all the rocks.... I also have the TRD Springs and I'm happy with the drop but that might change after the kit... I'm so jealous!!!!! Your ride is so sweet!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Celica girl said:
*DROOL* Now you've got me all excited about getting my molly kit!!!! I'm still debating on the rims though... I'm so worried that my 17's will be too small..... I can't wait to get my kit painted and installed. I'm gonna wait until the snow is gone though... and all the rocks.... I also have the TRD Springs and I'm happy with the drop but that might change after the kit... I'm so jealous!!!!! Your ride is so sweet!!!
Your wheels will look bigger because your spokes go all the way up to the end of the rim.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts