1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new mods:
17X8 SSR Competitions with 235/40 Yokohama ES100s
O.E. Tuning Spoon composite CF hood
replaced red TYC tail lights with stock tail lights
replaced clear side markers with stock ambers
removed emblems

the images are really bright. i should have taken the pictures later on the day. well i did change the brightness before the images got too dark.

i hate how imagestation resizes the images. but if you care to see the original pictures (1024X768), they can be seen here

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
nice car. :D We gotta do a photo shoot for your car someday. ;)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually yes i have. i should have done that before i bought those tyc lights. not sure if its worth doing it myself tho... well when i get bored, i'll probably do it.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
damn that stock wing does not really flow with the molly kit, other than that, your car is sweet!!!

love that kit

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
sups...nice looking car....i will be posting pics sometimes tomarow probabley with my stock tails with bats v9 redded out kit if your interested...i think it looks really nice and you dont have to paint anything just put on a vinyl overlay...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PhatCellyGT said:
CF Wing and Fuel door is needed...the hood stands out too much w/ nothing else dark on the car.

-Wil
well my rims are dark, tint, and the back of the molly kit :D

well i do want a trd fuel door later on when i have some free money. as for the CF wing... i'm not much of a fan for the RMM or the kaminari CF wing. the only wing that i would consider are kaminari's first CF wing(the one that was on jotan's car) or molly design's wing. but i guess that wouldnt "balance" the dark look

as for the vinyl overlay... nothing against bat or vinyl, but it gives the amber part a rough look.

thanks for all the comments guys

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
those pics don't do the car justice.:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D thanks. hopefully i'll be able to take some pictures that makes the car look a lot better. this time i wont take them near noon time...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Redline said:
those pics don't do the car justice.:)
:werd:

trust me guys.....his car is nice. I fuel door will look really cool on your car...and maybe a carbon fiber hood...but a wing like RMM or Kam might take away from the sleek look of it. Molly Wing is probably your best bet.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
yo, hows the fitment of the OE Tuning Spoon composite hood? I might need to get another cf hood that fits a bit better.. mine has a slight gap on the passenger side.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Nice car! Really like the rims, hood, and kit. But I would have stuck with the TYC tails, not the one that has the clear bottom (dunno which marker that is for) but the all red one. Also I would've kept the clear corners. But just my .02. Nice job. And for the wing, Russ has the same kit with the TRD wing and I think that looks good. But also I'm pretty sure the Veilside CF wing might look really nice too along with your CF hood.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts