NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im thinking that yall better let me into one pic at the Celica meet on Sunday (after HIN) cuz ya know i can run with the big boys now! And id really like to set a pic up where my car is in the middle surrounded by really phat 7th gens (am i sweet talking yall well enough yet?)

Lets see if we can hook that up! PLEASE

Natalie

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
that looks like it would be one awesome place to get some great shots......... lets hope the weather is awesome on sunday !!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:)...how are you running with the big boys???:wtf:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dude look at my hood! ITS SO BAD ASS! IM THE ONLY PERSON IN WA WITH IT (probably) :-D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
i got one of those sitting in my garage..... i think everyone has one !!!

just messin' natalie

when do you think you'll have everything ready ??

·
Registered
79 Posts
my car is pretty much ready. THe bumper should be on for sure by that weekend but even if its not its still bad ass without the bumper. Anyways i just need some rims and ill be all good to go. WHO WANTS TO HOOK ME UP WITH SOME RIMS!? I NEED TO BLING! DUSTIN LET ME BORROW YOUR OLD ONES! :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
my old rims got sold about 2 weeks ago

if you got an extra 1200 you can get a set of decent rims from speed concept down in p-town

·
Registered
64 Posts
heck yeah natalie, you need to get some rims, so i can steal yours from ya :D rollin' on the hubbie's just isnt workin for me anymore :p

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im trying! im trying! Maybe ill just get some 7th Gen GTS rims! Those arent that bad looking on my car.

ANYONE WANNA LET ME BORROW SOME GTS RIMS FOR THE HIN MEET? OR GIVE ME A PRICE FOR BUYIN THEM OFF YA!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
you can come down and get mine if you REALLY want to use 'em for the meet.......

btw, the teamCELICA graphics are gonna be handed out so if you want 'em..... i'm gonna need a $50 spot (shop charged me $22.50 each)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts