NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These were taken 2 secs. from my house---saw the sky change, ran up the road... got a few shots, here's the ending result. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Car looks very nice as always, very nice pics to :):thumbup:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
its been awhile since you posted pics of your car....i was beginning to think you sold it...:chuckles:...HIDs are always good...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx WINSIN. :)

And no criz, I havent sold it yet (sorta stepped away from the drama of this site mostly-heh) - I might still keep it- if I do sell it though it will be next week, I have a friend looking at getting it for 17k.:) Glad ya like my lights. :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
car looks even better in person saw it at NOPI this year and a brashboy lip spoiler would look better.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
OMG you're alive :gap: I was beginning to think that the celirust rusted with its owner heheh. What up girl? hehe :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
omg u are alive~ haha next time dont scare us like that..KEEP POSTING and keep in touch

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ugly Pete said:
your pictures would look a hell of a lot better if you would use a tripod. and as always, i dont like the car.
Thanks 4 the tip. Sorry you dont like my car. Personal opinion though. :)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
coledesign said:
car looks even better in person saw it at NOPI this year and a brashboy lip spoiler would look better.
Thank you- any idea's of where to get a brashboy LS?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts