NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
Joined
·
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not enough new races in here - everyone better race someone on their way home today!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by N/A2ZZ
haha...

I took a stock SRT-4 (from the looks of it, it was stock, and i dont count a bov)on the way home like 2 nights ago...3 times from a 2nd gear roll...on my stock ECU...i pulled the whole way up to about the middle of 4th...me ahead by 1 1/2 - 2 cars..

Mods?

an SRT4 Is a highway queen.
 

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
I raced a v8 Durango last weekend. Only because he was pissing me off, I didn't think it was worth writing about though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,903 Posts
Best i could do was race a Nissan Skyline GTR/toyota supra/civic/type R/ RSX -S / I kid you not Celica GT-S.

yes this was all the same car :rofl: This idiot had more badges then I have EVER SEEN in my life. even had the nissan tail lights shaved on, supra head lights, all primer with what looked like TRD A/P sideskirts modified and molded on, topped with a HUGE Aluminum Wing with stickers on the sides of it that said "drift king"

so it wasnt really a race as much as I was trying to figure out WTF it was lol. looked like it was probably a 95ish civic.

then I found a stupid kid in an integra LS, a kid in a v6 mustang, and the highlight was another kid in a brand new auto 350 Z. He was a lil surprised when I walked away from him lol.

** I wish I drove a 350 Z to highschool :(

that was all.
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm driving the 05 Tundra still - raced a red supercharged pathfinder 4 door with a topper. Demolished him - 3 trucklengths up by 50 and I shut it down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts
i pwn mike on the streets. :D

post that vid of us trying out the PowerFCs out at Smaay's house!!

my car sounds mean with all that tuning :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
I'm driving the 05 Tundra still - raced a red supercharged pathfinder 4 door with a topper. Demolished him - 3 trucklengths up by 50 and I shut it down.
3 trucklengths vs ANY car is not racing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by F35-JSF
Nice kill. Hard to believe but nice kill.
yeah i agree... but i dont know.. I/H/E and gutted makes it sound right, usually SRT4s (from 60mph rolls) are right with me till the middle of 3rd around 70mph where they slowly jump ahead by a foot or two then at about 95-100 but at the top of 4th i regain that foot or two and i start slowly slowly walking away in 5th

this is in the Z by the way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
Not enough new races in here - everyone better race someone on their way home today!

:D
Thats becuase i dont have my celica anymore :(

But I crushed a 2000 Turbo Civic last night!:gap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,647 Posts
i beat a kia sephia today, short shifting at 5,000rpms and i even skipped 3rd
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TRDGTS026spd said:
i beat a kia sephia today, short shifting at 5,000rpms and i even skipped 3rd
Somehow, I'm thinking that may not have been as satisfying as the Ferrari ;)

I actually beat up on a Hyundai Accent on a canyon road on Saturday - whats worse is I had an Engine strapped down in the bed of the truck too. I was going the speed limit, and the tool comes up on me on a straight section and starts tailgating. As soon as we get to a passing lane I move over to let Mr Speedy go - but he doesn't pass... untill the last second. He waits, then pulls into teh passing lane and back into mine cutting me off a bit. Pissed me off, so I proceeded to ride his ass through the twisties untill teh next passing lane where I proceeded to pass him. By the time we got to the end of the run he had long since faded from what could be seen in my rearview (there re no roads to turn off at either)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,225 Posts
this weekend i was on the way home, some lude SH pulled up(intake/exhaust) we paced for a while, then he looks over with a big grin and starts sprayin, i was like:eek:wned: so i just saved my gas:chuckles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by bluedevil02
this weekend i was on the way home, some lude SH pulled up(intake/exhaust) we paced for a while, then he looks over with a big grin and starts sprayin, i was like:eek:wned: so i just saved my gas:chuckles:
Ha!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
Somehow, I'm thinking that may not have been as satisfying as the Ferrari ;)

I actually beat up on a Hyundai Accent on a canyon road on Saturday - whats worse is I had an Engine strapped down in the bed of the truck too. I was going the speed limit, and the tool comes up on me on a straight section and starts tailgating. As soon as we get to a passing lane I move over to let Mr Speedy go - but he doesn't pass... untill the last second. He waits, then pulls into teh passing lane and back into mine cutting me off a bit. Pissed me off, so I proceeded to ride his ass through the twisties untill teh next passing lane where I proceeded to pass him. By the time we got to the end of the run he had long since faded from what could be seen in my rearview (there re no roads to turn off at either)

dude.. maybe he had a flat tire?...
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top