NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11 bucks plus shipping. Matt Laur now works for Honda and can hook you up. Shipping in the US should not be more than 2-3 bucks. If you need one-let me know. I am verified on paypal and have had numerous good references from this board(use search function). Like before not making any money on these but helping people out.
Get rid of that ugly stock pre03 antenna.
No BSers please.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is your stocker completly out-it fits ALL Celicas. Make sure the threaded piece on your stocker is out. You should have no problems screwing it on the stock base.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nope, just doesn't go...I have no idea why. It seems like there isn't enough length on the s2000 antenna. Hmm...don't know. If you guys have any ideas I'd apreciate it.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
mine was like that and i had to carve away the black plastic around the base of the stock part to get the s2000 (long style) to fit in.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm thats odd

Examine the threads on the unit-make sure they are not stripped. You should not have to mod anything on it-its a direct screw in. If you still can't fit it-email me. I will eat it and get you a new one.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mine did that too but you got to push it down while turning it and make sure you turn it the right way. Completely happy with my antenna from Mike.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i might be interested. u got any pics of it on a celica? i wanna see how it lookz like on a celica.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey guys! I just wanna say thanks to Mike for lookin out for us celica guys. His communication and service was by far the best I have come across. He responed to all of my e-mails and I got the antenna with no problems. By the way the antenna looks like it was made for the celica. Thanks again Mike.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Email me at [email protected] if you want pics of it please.

I am glad everyone is happy.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Who do I make payment too? I live in Wichita Kansas.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
hybridpower said:
Nope, just doesn't go...I have no idea why. It seems like there isn't enough length on the s2000 antenna. Hmm...don't know. If you guys have any ideas I'd apreciate it.
Actually, I had the same problem with mine, which I got from HandAaccessories.com. I just carved out those little rubber block-like pieces in the antenna by the part that screws into the Celica's base. Just use a knife or blade to cut them out of the antenna and it should fit just fine...

Good luck and don't cut yourself...

Usman

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for all the advice guys. I didn't mean any of this to sound negative towards Mike, the whole transaction was handled great and very fast. I deffinatly recomend him to people who are buying these antennas.

Seems like everyone has had a different experince with the s2000 antenna; it may be that the factory tollerences just aren't that tight on something like that, who knows. Anyway, thanks, Mike, and everyone who gave me advice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts