NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<b>What does it do?</b>

This hack will allow you to instantly quote any post or multiple posts in your Quick Reply Box.

No need to highlight any text. Posts are quoted instantly.

Includes original poster's username

<b>How it works:</b>

In the upper righthand corner of each post will be a small "QuickQoute" checkbox.. When you click it the text from that post and the original poster's username will automatically be inserted into your Quick Reply box with quote tags around it.

Screenshot Attached.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
Originally posted by larryd
<b>What does it do?</b>

This hack will allow you to instantly quote any post or multiple posts in your Quick Reply Box.

No need to highlight any text. Posts are quoted instantly.

Includes original poster's username

<b>How it works:</b>

In the upper righthand corner of each post will be a small "QuickQoute" checkbox.. When you click it the text from that post and the original poster's username will automatically be inserted into your Quick Reply box with quote tags around it.

Screen Shot Attached.
sweeeeettttt!

Karim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea it is a pretty nifty little feature, I always hated trying to quote more then one person on a reply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Originally posted by Karim
sweeeeettttt!

Karim
Originally posted by DGibb
Nice :)
Originally posted by SF GT
convenient!
Originally posted by larryd
Yea it is a pretty nifty little feature, I always hated trying to quote more then one person on a reply.
Originally posted by Karim
LarryD for president!

Karim
Neat! Larry, you should run this place man. Really.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
Originally posted by larryd
<b>What does it do?</b>

This hack will allow you to instantly quote any post or multiple posts in your Quick Reply Box.

No need to highlight any text. Posts are quoted instantly.

Includes original poster's username

<b>How it works:</b>

In the upper righthand corner of each post will be a small "QuickQoute" checkbox.. When you click it the text from that post and the original poster's username will automatically be inserted into your Quick Reply box with quote tags around it.

Screenshot Attached.
Originally posted by CelicaLicious
nice!!
Originally posted by larryd
Yeah but quick edit does not work yet. Still working on that one.
Originally posted by mjsimon
and a quick edit too?! man, now all we need is quick tags like img and html. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by mjsimon
and a quick edit too?! man, now all we need is quick tags like img and html. :D
There already is that on the actual post reply page. There are buttons to link images and do html.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top