NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....I got a DCM 7th Gen business card on my car at Columbia Mall last weekend and am curious about everything! I'm begining to add mods to my car slowly but surely! And just wanted to know what you all were about. I'll hopefully hear back from ya soon! By the Way I'm Mandy!

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
welcome to the boards! that was prolly jeremy (cbgt4me) i think he is the only one with cards. :D

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
welcome to the board, My name is Jeremy. Looking forward to meeting you. Are you coming to the meet on the 29th?? do you have anything done to your car??

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the boards! Btw, I am Meilyng. So do you live in Columbia or Baltimore?

mei*

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
doug it was prolly me..........if it was a silver gt i believe........man those cards actually do work :chuckles:

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
we need to carry DCM cards....
I still have like 8000 of them at home if anyone wants them.

Welcome to DCM. You should come to the next meet. We are having a mods meet so you can check out what a bunch of different people have done.

(Good thing I double checked, I almost called you "man" that would have been the second time in two weeks I did that...)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Ya, I have the Silver Gt, I've almost paid off my TRD exhaust system....that's going to be put in sometime at the end of this month or early April, after that then I'm most likely going to start saving up for lights. College Life and having money just don't go. Oh, and I live in Baltimore!

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Re: Thanks

LiQdSlvRCeLi02 said:
Ya, I have the Silver Gt, I've almost paid off my TRD exhaust system....that's going to be put in sometime at the end of this month or early April, after that then I'm most likely going to start saving up for lights. College Life and having money just don't go. Oh, and I live in Baltimore!
Would you happen to go to UMBC??? If you do, maybe you've seen Mei's Black:D GT-S there?

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Welcome.

Come on down on the 29th and you can get your exhaust installed for free. Between everyone, we've probably done 20+ of them. TRD is an easy bolt on.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Re: Re: Thanks

kaioshin said:

Would you happen to go to UMBC??? If you do, maybe you've seen Mei's Black:D GT-S there?
Black? Black? She's part of the Carbon blue crew, you big bald F! :chuckles:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nope, I don't go to UMBC....I'm at CCBC Catonsville tho right up the road for now. But I've seen a Carbon Blue on my way to class occasionally.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts