NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used to be on conoc.net, but I got an 01 celica gt so this site is best suited for me now. Hope to see many years of good advice and good times

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Welcome! Get some pics up!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
118k and it sounds solid. Ill watch the oil consumption but as far as changing the filter regularly and keeping oil in it I should be able to take it to the moon right? ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

only pic atm, front bumper is getting replaced since the bottom grill was missing and I want the body to look "as-stock" as possible, without it you could see the radiator and it almost looked like I had a fmic haha. not the look I want. I might at some point change the back bumper but its just getting a paint job to clean up the mag chloride paint fade.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Why don't you just get a grill? Do you understand the '00 (and '01?) didn't have a grill?

You're entitled to the look you want, of course. But swapping front clips simply because a grill is missing seems expensive!

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
keep an eye on your oil level, most 00-02 1zz engines burn it kinda quick
Welcome man. Watch your oil levels.
x3

Why don't you just get a grill? Do you understand the '00 (and '01?) didn't have a grill?

You're entitled to the look you want, of course. But swapping front clips simply because a grill is missing seems expensive!
x2

Welcome to the forums mate, always nice to see another Spectra. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I meant to say I'm just replacing the bottom grill, not front number. Meant to say on the bumper, it's only a hundred bucks with shipping. Here she is (without the grill still but the back bumper is clean... Also has a modified exhaust too I think.....

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.