NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys whats up just wanted to stop by and say hi, i'm new to newcelica.org, but i'm A member of 9thgencorolla.com , i know its not a celica so please dont flame me too bad, i'm posting some pics below with the wheels, that will be on the car in March/April of '07. I have a '05 corolla XRS and i'm looking for some performance mods and everything.

This is a list of what i have going on so Far:

Denso IK20 plugs, Grounding Kit, Fidanza Flywheel, Exedy stage 2 clutch, Injen CAI, TRD Front Strut bar, Alutec Rear Strut bar, Hotchkis Sways (wainting to be installed), Tein H-techs, TWM performance Short Shifter (waiting to be installed) and soon a Boosted 2.0 Exhaust manifold.

Got some more updated pics but nothing much, Debadged, painted black Toyota trunk badge, and painted black "X" on the XRS badge. I'm located in Virginia if anyone ever wants to hang out and drink some beers i'm down PM me and we'll gofrom there.. !!!..nice site and TY to everyone..!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eastchi said:
why dont u get trd intake and exhaust

I have a Injen CAI already, and its Kinda hard to find some1 with a TRD exhaust thats wants to sell, there's 2 different ones, one for the S, and one for the XRS, of course the XRS has slightly bigger piping.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
welcome

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Welcome! The your XRS can be a might fine sleeper since 99% come with 1zz engines, congrats on the pickup of it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, i was going to get a GT-S but i was looking for something a little more family oriented being 26, LoL but man i have to say that i love it and now i know what alot of you 2ZZ-GE (dizzy) owners get to enjoy on a daily basis

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
hey, where did u find those TRD belt pad?? i've been looking for some but can't seem to find them like urs..and how much u pay for them anyway??

welcome to the site yo!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Celica402GTS said:
hey, where did u find those TRD belt pad?? i've been looking for some but can't seem to find them like urs..and how much u pay for them anyway??

welcome to the site yo!
I found them on E-bay and the best part was for 4 of them i only $17 Shipped lucky find i guess, only thing is is that even the ones in the back sometimes get loose stiching and i have to cut with scissors, but all in all there not a bad buy get what you pay for i guess.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.