NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
fraugts said:
Well, I just received the Stage 4 Stroker block from MWR. A lotta fun coming soon :naughty:
The block looks great, apart from a little section broken in an edge (I dont think it's anything serious).
Thanks for everything, Matt.
Here are some pics:

Very nice - I just need Matt to open Monkeywrench UK so that I can have one - the shipping would be :crazy2:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Jesse IL said:
I think it should still seal, but make damn sure there are no burrs sticking upwards!
+1

1000 grit wet dry sangpaper and a sanding block is your friend

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Hey how do u pronounce your name frau=fro or frau=fraw cause the post before me ^^^^ reply nice frau sounds kinda funny if you pronounce your name like fro but other than that sweet dude you going to get it dynoed and if so post the numbers cause u know as much as everyone else we want to see what these bad boys can do

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys...
things left to buy: manifold, IC, IC pipes, and Tial wg.
Then, the fun begins (hope so).

PS: My name is Efrain. A common nickname for that name, here in PR, is frau.
The "a" sounds like the one in "hat", and the "u" sounds like the one in "foul".
Actually, frau sounds like foul :gap: . Hope it helps :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
fraugts said:
thanks guys...
things left to buy: manifold, IC, IC pipes, and Tial wg.
Then, the fun begins (hope so).

PS: My name is Efrain. A common nickname for that name, here in PR, is frau.
The "a" sounds like the one in "hat", and the "u" sounds like the one in "foul".
Actually, frau sounds like foul :gap: . Hope it helps :chuckles:
let me know when u r gonna get the car to the drag strip, i want to go and take out some good number to mines

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.