NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I saw these on a new GT-S at the dealership today, I dunno if it was old new or not they are new for 2003. I don't have any pics but the part number is: 00016-20201 They quoted me $224.11.

Anyone have pics of these on a silver celica?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NO it's neither one of those, it's made by Toyota, it's not the stock 00-02 or the 03 tails OR those JDM ones, they are ones avalible here for 2003 Toyota Euros, ill go to the dealership and take a picture tomm, I saw the service manual of the part dept which said "2003 Toyota Celica European Style Taillights" they look like they fit well, but still I thought they were aftermarket some crap the dealer added on but he said they were made by Toyota and gave me that part number.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
hmmm did they look ricey? well i know euros are ricey but they do make some that look decent...hehe maybe they are still going with the idea of looks fast...since the new evos have them and all and they are fast:p

·
Registered
38 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.