NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i'm guessing it might be these because when i was at this big int'l auto show in atlanta a few weeks ago, both celi's that toyota had on display had these:

i was thinking it was just some of the APC ones or something but i might have been wrong.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
beth said:

nope. I am queen ricewalker so they would look perfect on my riced out celi........
Step off Ricewalker. You no touchy my JDM lights. I was first in line.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
well the link only takes u to the homepage. click on the drop down bar and select

lighting, then click on "next gen euro tails" those celica ones should be on the second row, last one

OEM, hmmmm, does toyota have a deal with APC now or something?

·
Registered
298 Posts
i like the euro-tec version moreso... but it's not available yet... they were supposed to be available by now, 4 weeks ago... but APC is ghey and they fuk around all the time... why can't there be any comp besides APC and those too damned busy TYC's... i'm prolly better off going with the stock 03's than waiting for or wasting a hour on sealing up those seams with silicone so they don't leak or get condensation in them, and, the plastics prolly still don't fit right...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.