NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the TRD Exhaust installed tonight!
Here is a link to the pictures i took of the installation.
Enjoy...I know i will. :monkey: :thumbup:

TRD Exhaust pics

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats all thats under there to take off! Does the Kazuma go all the way up to the cat? The only thing that came with the kit was the Muffler and the tip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yea...Kazuma is a true cat back exhaust system for our celicas. Congrats on your TRD exhaust though...Good Stuff!!!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i always thought it was a cat-back.. gains are impressive for an axle back... good luck with it

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Actually the stock "down pipe" and the rest of the exhaust up to the axel coupling is already well designed. This goes for the GT as well as the GT-S.

So an axel back exhaust replacement can give substantial gains.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
damn, there's a lot of rust on that exhaust, but then again, my exhaust was on a whole week before i decided to run open

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, there is a hell of a lot of rust on the stock exhaust. but, i have over 60,000 miles on the car and i drive it EVERYWHERE and through ANY weather. Salty road winters here in Illinois are not condusive to keeping a rust free undercarriage.

·
Registered
232 Posts
as in vermont... cool to drive my GTS everyday, anyway...

·
Registered
107 Posts
And in New York, especially this winter... I think the salt and snow and crap ate through my HKS. So I got a Kazuma now. ^_^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts