NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, let me start off by saying my name is Adan, and I'm new to this forum. Anyways, I recently bought a 2001 Celica GT and I had plans on buying a new set of rims/tires... So the question to you people, what size do you recommend I should get them. I had 18's in mind btw.:confused:

[CLICK TO ENLARGE]

Feedback please :wiggle:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I have 17's, and having said that, since my car is mostly for show (being a GT), I wish I would have gotten 18's.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Those are sick, get 18's.

And get a drop or else it would look like a 4x4.

·
Registered
636 Posts
18x7.5 I think is about as big as you could go without problems, but get a drop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
18's it is then! Now to save up $1700

They come with Falken tires as well... is that a good deal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Id take that money and lower your ride first.... then go for the rollers
my 2cents..... 18 with a bodykit..... 17 without a kit
Yeah, eventually I'm buying a kit... I'm only 18 (19 tomorrow :)) so it is going to take a while for me to earn up, and get the things I want, so step by step... Thanks for the feedback guys.

·
Registered
842 Posts
THOSE RIMS ARE NICE! I HAVE SOME SIMILAR.. I GOT 17 JUST PURCHASED THEM ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO.. KAWASAKI RACING ON WANLLIS.. SO FAR SO GOOD GOT THEM FOR 800 IN TOTAL..
[/IMG]

·
Registered
634 Posts
18's it is then! Now to save up $1700

They come with Falken tires as well... is that a good deal?
What sort of Falken tyres?? ZIEX 912 s are the best Falken Tyres, and really quiet too.... I used to have Bridgestone Potenza GIII, and they are noise like hell.

btw... those rims are hot, looks like RAYS CE28 Time Atack limited Edition. They are Tenzo R right? how much are they in the USA??

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
18x7.5 I think is about as big as you could go without problems, but get a drop.
Incorrect. There's a member with 18x8.5 with a 33mm offset, dropped.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im thinking of almost the same thing. How much do you drop it, or how can you tell how much you need to drop it? and how much on average does dropping it cost? thanks!

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
happy bday :thumbup:
those rims look good but i suggest you get the drop first then throw on the rims.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.