NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scrolled through the forum here some but all I saw were about how to bypass the OE amp, for the moment I'm going to be leaving the OE speakers and amp in place but would like to use my aftermarket deck since it has a nice aux input for my audio devices and does not skip when I hit bumps.

also, what are the specs of the stock amp and speakers? 2ohm or 4ohm? roughly how many watts? etc

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so the stock amp has RCA inputs? thats freakin sweet dude. pretty much all other cars with factory amps i've worked with have been all hard wired with special connectors and you had to break out wiring diagrams and make custom cables to make them work with an aftermarket HU.

so i could just run the sound to the stock amp right from my RCA's and turn off the HU's internal amp then correct..if i'm reading correctly. or the amp has rca inputs for line level ****? my HU puts out 5v pre-outs, will that be safe with the stock amp?

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,879 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.