NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice a slight change in acceleration recently, I'm not sure what's causing it. Engine sounds like its running fine, everything running normal.
Seems to be when I launch is when I feel its slower than usual..
-I rev it up to 3-3.5 rpm, anything higher seems to spin the tires more than accelerate.

I got TRD exhaust put on a few days ago, my dad and i did it, he used to work on cars so the exhaust shouldnt be the problem but you never know.. Thats pretty much all the mods I did to the car so far.
I raced a Civic EX at strip and he got a huge jump on me at beginning, I caught up to him though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
clean your MAFs ... it should work (I hope :p)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it wasnt my exhaust or MAFS.. guess i'll try ecu
oh ya thanks for helping guys, I appreciate it

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya.. I lurk the boards.. ask question, and help others when I can, I mainly just read whats going on though. I think pnoy said welcome cause I thanked the people who are helping me..even though he hasnt given any advice that could be the cause on whats wrong w/ my car lol

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
reguile said:
ya.. I lurk the boards.. ask question, and help others when I can, I mainly just read whats going on though. I think pnoy said welcome cause I thanked the people who are helping me..even though he hasnt given any advice that could be the cause on whats wrong w/ my car lol
He does his "Welcome" in just about every newbie thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts