NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i've been looking at this forum since i got my celica about a month ago and just want to say its a great one. anyways i bought my GTS about a month ago and already havings some problems :( My tensioner bolt snapped in half.. and i had a short circuit in my dash harness so i cant turn my blinkers on..........

Other then that i love this car it's so fun to drive , and look forward to chatting with u guys (smile)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ehh no It's a 2000 with 80k on it but i got it for 10k they were suppose to sell it for 13k but they accidentally put 10k on autotrader and they had to go by it i guess. :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
did it come with any mods???

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope just a rear bumper. the funny thing is, i don't think im a good driver or getting there and i already beat my 2 of my friends Integra's (one stock) (the other I/E) (Both GSRs) A Eclipse GSX and GST A focus (fast one forgot what its called) A Civic SI and some others. heh and they've all been driving their cars for at least 1 year. me=1 month and i just finally figured how to land in Lift!

·
Registered
25 Posts
was the driver of the gsx awake or sleeping:wtf:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaGuy13
A focus (fast one forgot what its called)
:rofl:

Those two words should never be used in reference of each other. :chuckles: There were no fast Focuses released in the US. ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know I beat the owner then his buddy so either they just came from a party wasted or they didn't know how to drive...

·
Registered
25 Posts
must have been

·
Registered
767 Posts
Nope just a rear bumper. the funny thing is, i don't think im a good driver or getting there and i already beat my 2 of my friends Integra's (one stock) (the other I/E) (Both GSRs) A Eclipse GSX and GST A focus (fast one forgot what its called) A Civic SI and some others. heh and they've all been driving their cars for at least 1 year. me=1 month and i just finally figured how to land in Lift!
even thou you should order a intake and exhaust by tomorrow..:).. by then at least driving a celica would be fun...:gap:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i know after those repairs though i'll be broke, might just get a ebay inake, what do u guys think?

·
Registered
25 Posts
dont do it

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
at the moment the best thing you can do for an intake is TPR, oh and go with their exhaust too. If I was you, I'd wait for their header as well... That will be very interesting....

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok thanks. i just thought because i think i read some threads about ebay intakes being good. oh well i'll just wait. thanks for the warning guys

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Ok thanks. i just thought because i think i read some threads about ebay intakes being good. oh well i'll just wait. thanks for the warning guys
eBay AEM replicas were good a few months ago (best bang-for-the-buck CAIs), but then the TPR CAI came out and beat just about all CAIs out there in power, and all of them in drivability (no bogging or CELs like all other intakes tend to cause).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts