NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have added a Trader Rating system to NewCelica.org which will allow members to rate their buy/sell/trade experience from other members on the site.

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/itrader.php

• Rate another member: Positive / Negative / Neutral
• Specify Buyer, Seller, or Trade
• Leave comments about the deal
• Records date when rating created
• Specify a URL to the deal
• Display ratings over time
• Filter based on Buyer/Seller/Trade/or feedback they left for others
• Users can edit/delete ratings left for others (time based limitation)
• Admins & Mods can edit/delete anyone's ratings (just incase)
• Stats page showing best & worst rated members, and recent ratings
• PM notification when a person is rated

If someone does rate you and you feel it was unfair or untrue please email [email protected] with details and I will look into the situation.

·
Registered
63 Posts
positive trader rating for member fastcelicagt22 - paid right away, good communication, no problems - although I am hoping he will leave me positive feedback here.

To be honest, this is my first time trying to leave feedback here myself. I am not sure if I'm doing it right. There is a lack of instructions on how to proceed. So I am guessing that this is what I am supposed to do.

below is response via email from him indicating that he was happy with the bumper he bought from me - just in case someone else ever wants to buy something from me so they wont feel like they are taking a huge risk or anything - as I still have a 0 trader score. thanks. TCB

---------------

Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:17:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Shawn Connor" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: 03-04 Black Celica Front Bumper
To: "TC B" <[email protected]>

picked it up today. thanks a lot its a very nice bumper. pleasurable experience.
-shawn

TC B <[email protected]> wrote:
did you get it yet?

hope you like.

please consider issuing me a positive trader rating if
you have been satisfied with my description of the
item - speed at which I shipped - quality of packing.

thanks.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
if you guys click on the number next to trader rating under your username it will take you to the form which you can fill out to leave. This is just the example form of how it works.

So like on Kenny's you would click on the (1) and go to "submit trader rating feedback"

·
Registered
218 Posts
Uhh.. how do we rate others? I notice that it seems impossible to rate others now if you don't know their itrader's ID number on the link.. or am I blind?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts