NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rotchcrocket04 said:
Looking good bro :thumbup:

I would do Black Housing headlights and a Kam wing ;)
thanks...yea headlights were actually going to be one of my next purchases... since mine are really foggy and dont look that good at all,wasnt sure if I should go with stock or those black housing ones...those headlights they have in the group by are def. worth it huh? cheaper then stock...and look much better. If I were to get those, I can just take the bulbs from mine now right? I wouldnt have to buy anyhting but the headlights themself?
also was thinking of carbon fiber eyelids, i was trying to look for a pic of them on a celi like mine but couldnt find any...not sure how they would look...

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
celica1036 said:
thanks...yea headlights were actually going to be one of my next purchases... since mine are really foggy and dont look that good at all,wasnt sure if I should go with stock or those black housing ones...those headlights they have in the group by are def. worth it huh? cheaper then stock...and look much better. If I were to get those, I can just take the bulbs from mine now right? I wouldnt have to buy anyhting but the headlights themself?
also was thinking of carbon fiber eyelids, i was trying to look for a pic of them on a celi like mine but couldnt find any...not sure how they would look...
Yeah they are a pretty good deal. Thats where I got mine from. All of your stock bulbs will plug right in :thumbup:

Yes, you can paint your stock headlights... although if they are fogging up and look like hell, why not?! I'm so glad I got them... def. worth the money.

One thing I would reccommend is sealing all the way around the outer edge of the aftermarket headlights, if you do get them. Its not necessary, although there is a possibility that you might get condensation in them over time... this will just help prevent it. Like I said, I doubt its even necessary... although, if you can save yourself alot of hassle by doing a little work now... why not!?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oONoGoAutoOo said:
looks very nice! you can actually pain the headlights yourself and save a few hundred bucks for the black headlight housings.
yea I actually got a spare headlight off a celica at my work that got into an accident and tried it to that...looked pretty good i just need new ones anyways since mine are pretty badd..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts