NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
and how about scheduling one here in virginia beach, that'd be cool to meet some of you guys...:gap: j/p i know it would be pointless to come all the way down here...there's noone here, i can only think of me, SLOWICA, WillyK, and Jspec...

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Crizzz
and how about scheduling one here in virginia beach, that'd be cool to meet some of you guys...:gap: j/p i know it would be pointless to come all the way down here...there's noone here, i can only think of me, SLOWICA, WillyK, and Jspec...
Strictly Imports or whatever is down there. And we have come down there before. Infact I'm overdue visiting my friend down there.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
Strictly Imports or whatever is down there. And we have come down there before. Infact I'm overdue visiting my friend down there.
alot of those members have some sort of altezza taillights adn are in love with the kaminari...isn't that magical. I just wanna see that damn C-one lip, did you get it painted yet?

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Crizzz
alot of those members have some sort of altezza taillights adn are in love with the kaminari...isn't that magical. I just wanna see that damn C-one lip, did you get it painted yet?
No it will be soon though. [Yoda] Patience [/Yoda]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts