NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just contemplating my next mod, and I don't know what it should be?
Help me out. So far, I've got, AEM CAI, DC Sports Exhaust Headers, TRD Short Shifter, Borla Exhaust, Exedy Stage II Racing Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Black Housed Headlights, PIAA Super white bulbs, clear corners, APC Tail lights, 25% tint, Carbon Fiber Center Console, and 17" Mille Miglia wheels and Yokohama tires, also have the Audiobahn enclosed subs and the CELICA rear trunk lay ins.

I'm not sure what I want to do, exterior, performance, interior, or something different. I don't want to spend a huge amount, but I was wondering what other people would do.
So here's a few questions.
1. What for performance should be next?
2. What kind of exterior mod should be next?
3. What kind of interior mod should be next?
4. What kind of "other" mod should be next?
Thanks

·
Registered
634 Posts
Part of the fun with personal modification is just that, deciding for yourself. Don't listen to others or you will be disappointed with the end result.

That said, it is ok to take suggestions and opinions as long as you have your best interests kept in mind.

What do I suggest? Get a Cold Air Intake for performance, get short shifter for other, get tint for exterior, then detail your interior :D

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
performance-tein springs-wont gain a thing but it'll look nice
interior-short shifter
exterior-cf hood
other mod-strutbar/change your apc corners to jdm sidemarkers

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
your pretty much done with the basics..now its time to move on to deeper things like FI/p&p throttle body/valve spring kit/etc

·
Registered
179 Posts
Its your car and you should experiment. More people are happier when they go with their own opinions and not what a bunch of strangers on the internet say.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Decide what route you want to go and start working in that direction. If you want a 300whp Celica, you should be looking at F/I or an engine swap. If you wanna look good, then a body kit is on that list of things to get. If you want an autocross monster, then consider upgrading your suspension to coilovers.

Your wallet will decide how far you get to go. Personally, I did all the big stuff first on my cars, the little stuff like CF center console, bucket seats and stuff can come later. You decide how far you want to take your hobby, and start working towards it. Its quite easy to come up with $50,000 worth of dreams, but if you don't wanna go that far, then all you're doing is dreaming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts