NewCelica.org Forum banner

121 - 140 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
:laugh: i put so many options out there no one knows anymore....only one person on this forum knows what im doing :gap: my buddy joey_vvti :love::thumbup: hes gonna help me!

·
OT denied ;(
847 Posts
So lookin at the chart.. For the less aggressive style, I'm assuming is the flush (not sunken), little to no poke and sitting on close to natural camber?

So for an 8" wide rim, my target ET would be around +28 front & rear?

19x8 +48 rims w/ 20mm spacers = +28 ET = Flush (front & rear) but not HELLAflush?

·
Registered
3,259 Posts

If you convert 2 inches into miles... That means I AM a mile off the ground
:laugh:where ur EXHAUST SITS, is where my FRAME sits and oilpan too! i'll post pictures later, im ripping my WW side skirts and rear valace off tonight! OEM all day erryday!

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
I read .................................. and all I saw where excuses and talk about cheating. Body kits/lip kits dont make your wheel gap look different, when your low your low. And in the pics you posted, your not as low as some other ppl.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I read .................................. and all I saw where excuses and talk about cheating
I LOVE IT!! :laugh: this is going on my sig if u dont mind :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
I LOVE IT!! this is going on my sig if u dont mind
lol
its cool since that was my old setup. i got a new exhaust and had it mounted higher so it wouldnt scrape but my frame sits about 2" from the ground too. i guess if you consider bodykits i have a 2 finger gap from the ground.. =p not trying to brag, but stiffer springs do help

121 - 140 of 232 Posts