NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
yeah I called them - Lightning Motorsports - and placed an order for the mounts. They told me they didn't stock them and would go through ES and that it should be sent out to me in a couple of days. The amount $30 some odd showed up on my online bank statement the same day and disappeared the next day. I haven't heard anything from them. And it's been several weeks. I think I'll give them a call.

I think there's another place ptuning.com that sells them where you can order them online. I might go through them but I better not be getting another set from Lighting in the mail and a charge!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah you can get em at ptuning. If you go to matrixowners and go thru the sponsor link you will get a discount.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 1973
Yeah you can get em at ptuning. If you go to matrixowners and go thru the sponsor link you will get a discount.
sweet deal

Originally posted by QTRMLR_1
yeah I called them - Lightning Motorsports - and placed an order for the mounts. They told me they didn't stock them and would go through ES and that it should be sent out to me in a couple of days. The amount $30 some odd showed up on my online bank statement the same day and disappeared the next day. I haven't heard anything from them. And it's been several weeks. I think I'll give them a call.
that sucks. let us know what happens when you call them.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
yeah I called them the other day and finally got them today. said they thought maybe ES had a slight backorder since it was sent out from them directly. but he said ES should have them now.
so they're a real company and it's ok to order from them.

I'd rather go through internet though, since I never got a receipt with order number on it when I called. the guy took forever to look up my order. from other companies when I order online I always get some receipt for recourse. So it's up to you whether you want the human contact via phone or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts