NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my LG L1150 cell phone since I recently purchased a new moto razr v3c. This is a great phone and is in very good condition. Its been sitting in my room for the past couple of months and its about time to get rid of it. This phone should work with any At&t and Cingular service. No phone charger will be included since I lost it.
. I am starting the price at $20 plus shipping but the person with the best offer takes it I will only have it listed for a few days though so feel free to send me a price. Lowballs are welcome just nothing under $20 please.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I almost got you banned haha.. figured it was another one of those spammers in here lol.

cool phone

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont scare me like that sickcelica :D My screen loaded and the word banned was the first thing that I saw :scared: . No Socaltrd I do not think it would work with verizon sorry. I know its not a car part but I figured I would try and sell it here first and cut a fellow nc.org member a deal before I put it on ebay.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a camera phone too which takes great quality pictures and I think has a zoom feature.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts