NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a job delivering pizzas at a local shop in my gt-s because I can make around 12-30 dollars an hour while only driving maybe 20-30 miles in a work night. I still thought my gt-s was a little nice to be used for delivery. Until today. Today I was on a delivery when I saw driving past me a new ('12 or '13) mustang 5.0, the ones with the blackened taillights and whatnot, with a familiar triangle advertisement on his car. I've seen it twice more making runs today since seeing it earlier. Blew my mind and gave me a good laugh, but made me wonder,Whats the nicest delivery car you've seen?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention I've gotten jimmy johns delivered in a newish a5(I think 5), one of the 4-door hatches with a turbo

·
Registered
911 Posts
Used brother's R8 to run a couple of deliveries for my friend's restaurant once, the looks on the customer's faces haha

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think the nicest pizza delivery car I've seen so far is a Lotus Elise... Sad and many people probably think I'm B.S.ing but there's this white kid who works at a Papa Johns close to the distribution center I work at and I would always see him ripping that thing through the parking lot... Then one day we had an Employee party event and the same kid delivered us pizza in the Elise... I didn't even know that thing had a trunk until the kid took the pizza out of it! I guess I'm a noob afterall...

·
Registered
216 Posts
I think the nicest pizza delivery car I've seen so far is a Lotus Elise... Sad and many people probably think I'm B.S.ing but there's this white kid who works at a Papa Johns close to the distribution center I work at and I would always see him ripping that thing through the parking lot... Then one day we had an Employee party event and the same kid delivered us pizza in the Elise... I didn't even know that thing had a trunk until the kid took the pizza out of it! I guess I'm a noob afterall...
well i have a Lotus Elise!! 2007 you can buy it its for sale :) But just think the car pays for it self delivering Pizza! There only 38 grand car's...Not that speedy! A new FR-S are 24 grand and up and perfect to your pizza route..Car payment would run 250-350 a month thats maby a week of delivering Pizza!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts