NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought one yesterday, coming in on Moday. Came with both 18-55 Vr and 55-200 Vr lenses. I cant wait to use it, im really excited about it. I will have a lot to learn to get anywhere near nice pics you guys post in here... AfMichael love your railroad track pic. pretty damn awesome.

Question for you gurus. How does that Eye-Fi memory card work for anyone that may have it? Is it worth it. Seems convinient.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Sounds cool, but I will have to wait for a thorough review. Something that small transferring large file sized images sounds like quite a feat.

Congrats on the purchase, Horty. Please take your time to read through the stickied threads and guidelines of the Photography section. :wave:

·
Please Deliver
969 Posts
I fvcking hate you. Just used one of these in my Crime Scene Processing class and loved it!! Have been looking at them online since. Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please take your time to read through the stickied threads and guidelines of the Photography section.
Thanks will do....

Well I received the camera today. I took a pic of the moon... wanted to take lots but its kind of cold tonight. I saw a shooting star on the way home wishing there was a meteor shower, But no more showed up.

Anyways Is there going to be any more competitions on this section? I would love to submit even though im a rookie... LOL but it will make my learning much more fun with constructive crititism.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
congrats on choosing the right side horty ! i highly suggest you register over at nikon cafe forums :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts