NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchase some parts from Ninajarob and it took him about one month to ship them after messaging him several times, he would replay back after a couple of days asking what parts i needed!! (since he has deleted my messages and didn't even know what i have ordered from him)
so i finally got the parts but missing the ones i needed the most! it is been more than three months and haven't hear from him.
I'm hopping that I get my parts soon!

·
Registered
263 Posts
What parts did u purchase and yes I deleted your messages because my pm box gets full pretty often. Yesterday you said bolts and I offered you a refund which you turned down and said you would do yourself and you have not. So what's your full name so I can go through my paypal account and refund some of your money. Can't help you if you don't give me at least that

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want the bolts, that's all. not to mention that u didn't send me the quarter panel side windows, instead u send me a ac condenser and all i asked you how much u wanted for the ac condenser.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ok now I remember you and no I told you it would be $35 ish and was sent to you on for nothing since I couldn't get the quarter windows out. What's your paypal I'm just giving you a partial refund

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just get me the bolts! that's all i need! i have my car in my garage for more than two months after i painted and i'm just waiting for those bolts man, help me out! i guess the windows i will have to get them somewhere else.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Alright brother since you seem to really need these bolts I'll have the bolts shipped out Monday or Tuesday. Just let me know exactly what you need and I'll see to it that it's done

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
:marky: Guys, please confirm when this is resolved...

Ninjarob, despite eventually resolving the issues your buyers are having with you (this is the third time now), you should really rethink your selling technique.
If you're getting a lot of customers, make sure you are more organized when it comes to sending them their parts. Two month waiting times and wrong parts received are unacceptable results...

·
Registered
263 Posts

Ninjarob, despite eventually resolving the issues your buyers are having with you (this is the third time now), you should really rethink your selling technique.
If you're getting a lot of customers, make sure you are more organized when it comes to sending them their parts. Two month waiting times and wrong parts received are unacceptable results...

Package was Shipped Via USPS. Tracking number was sent to the buyer.

Wont happen again Omnious

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I feel so disappointed and sad how people are not honest anymore! this is very unprofessional way of doing business, my expectation from Ninjarob were really high, based on all the messages I received from him. i would called this very negative in all manners.

I consider this issue unresolved.

·
6,652 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Refund was offered but turned down so I shipped his bolts for the subframe so im just curious as to what I need to do to resolve this issue? if he wants money than that's fine ill send him money but other than making the original mistake of not shipping out some bolts I have done everything in my power to resolve this. Am willing to do a lot more if that's what it takes gave him my phone number so we can talk in person instead of waiting day to day. Parts were shipped out the day I made my last posted about it and I haven't sold or done anything on here since to ensure that this isn't something that is over looked I take it very seriously !

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got the wrong bolts! I don't want to give you hard time trying to get a refund or parts.
lets just close this tread friendly and clean!
good luck with your future customers!

·
6,652 Posts
I got the wrong bolts! I don't want to give you hard time trying to get a refund or parts.
lets just close this tread friendly and clean!
good luck with your future customers!
What?

Are you saying he STILL didn't send you the correct parts?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts