NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
are you talking about old school nintendo? those were awsome

i think i have contra 3 somewhere i think its 3, the one where you put the code for 30 lives

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
psh, its all about duckhunter.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
itchyvi3t said:
are you talking about old school nintendo? those were awsome

i think i have contra 3 somewhere i think its 3, the one where you put the code for 30 lives
no thats the first one
yes NES
the original one
sell me that contra game damnit

·
Registered
62 Posts
I Have super mario 3 lol ill go look for it in a little, ill probably play it, i mean "test it" for u... if i find it i will tell u, and if u pay for shipping and add about 5 bucks and promise to ship it back some time this year, i will lend it to u lol...

·
Registered
231 Posts
do the same thing for super mario 3. theres a lot of em for sale

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
i have Super Contra,mario 3, pus superspike Vball

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
i've got hundreds of original NES games, i bought out all the local EB games store a few years ago when i was collecting. I still have a few duplicates to get rid of, and in that batch of dup's is Mario 3, and Super C. I know super C isn't contra(its contra II), but i only ever managed to grab one copy of Contra, so im going to keep my original.

Let me know if you want any of them, off the top of my head I have dup's of FF1, all marios, all TMNT, Crystalis, Faxanadu, Dr. Mario, Castlevania I + II, and Gotcha. I've even got spare systems with new chips in them. With the new chips, you dont have to blow on your games to get them to play (I know we ALL remember that fun game.....:()

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
how much for an original nintendo
with 2 controllers plug in and tv adapter

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
well, the only thing I dont have is extra RF modulator boxes. All mine got messed up, so you have to use RCA cables.

let me check on shipping, but im thinking no more than like 30 bux for System w/ new chip, 2 controllers, powersupply, and rca's. (unless shipping is going to be bad)

I will try to round it all up and go get a shipping estimate today if you pm me back and let me know if your interested.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
ebay has contra.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts