NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my way home last night and i was in sort of a hurry (going 80 mph) and i blew past this primered 240sx that had exhaust and probably other mods. and apparently he thought i wanted to race simply because i passed him? :wtf:
the fool speeds up and catches up to me and starts pumping the gas pedal to egg me on.
i downshift to 4th @ 75 mph (bad idea).. lift takes a few seconds to engage and by the time i'm rocketing forward, the 240 is a car length ahead of me. i slowly catch up and my front bumper is at his front wheel. shift into 5th and i lose some speed in the shift (shifted too slow), dropped back to his door and we stayed like that until about 120 mph when we shut it off.

the guy was all nice - he had two passengers and they all were getting excited and whooping, and giving me the thumbs-up sign.
apparently the 240sx has some serious mods since it barely beat a celica with 2 passengers.

a good, worthy death i'd say. :)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I dont know about SERIOUS mods but yea. Probably all n/a work

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, the engine swap was on my mind but he probably would've owned me more hardcore than that if it was the engine swap w/ exhaust and stuff

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Gunmetal Grey
That or the obvious SR20DET
yes, I think the sr20 would have murdered the GTS

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
yes, I think the sr20 would have murdered the GTS
Yep, I know this from experience.. :chuckles: