NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOOOOo I was @ a club last friday night in sac across from the arden fair mall.. I usually park my car ridiculously far or ridiculously close to the front when I go out to a club because my car is like a hater target. So I park it pretty far but a had a bad feeling about the parking spot. Then when I come out of the club, why are there to huge dents on the passenger door!!!! completly destroying my airbrush.. those of you who know me know how much that sucks because you guys have seen it. On top of that, i'm driving back home to fairfield and on the way back, my car hits something on the road because they're doing all kinds of road construction out here and my transmission breaks!!!! wtffffff!!! i swear man, it hasnt even been 4 months since i got my car back from being rear ended and now i'm without it again, anyone know any good transmission shops that dont charge an arm and a leg to fix it???

·
First Lady of 3p0 Cert.
6,397 Posts
First off you should never go to barcode that club is grabage...Step yo game up yo! Second how many miles are on your car? toyota will cover it if its under 60k

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
i think he has around 70k..damn bro..damn. this was the night when we went to johnny's party huh? thats why when we go to clubs..i never want to drive..hella haters up in there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea, I'm in the late 70's on it and i was @ tropicana... not by choice, I didn't wanna go there but my homebouys did, and they're not even latin!!! isn't that ironic that i was the latin guy and didn't wanna go 2 it! ughhh!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts