NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, We had our ADT security system re-installed today and its already on the fritz.

ADT has advised us to log in and out only when most necessary for a month. To my boss, that translates to.... No after hours work...

GODDAMMIT! now I have to work on my car while im ON the clock... LMAO. As for helping out with mods, I can make house-calls heh.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
ADT is always fu<king up at my store too... they come out to fix it about 1 or 2 twice every other month...

and it ALWAYS says 'CHECK AREA 14: GLASSBREAK'.... area 14 is a wall :wtf:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cbgt4me said:
so does this mean no work on the 29th??
Jake wasn't having it at the shop anyways

Yea, ADT is a bunch of dumbasses, they were once trying to fix our old system for 3 hours... We we're able to fix it ourselves in 30 mins... This time nobody knows whats going on.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
XYRCNCP said:
I used to have ADT home security.....what's happening with your system?
All sorts of **** like... It doesnt recognize passwords and the door sensors signals go off and on by themselves.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
piece of crap ADT components.....I still have my old alarm system in a box......I thought about messing with it....I wonder if I can use it in my car....:rofl:

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's the worst.

riding stock, busting shocks, and nearly flipping over every turn. what REALLY sucks is that all my stuff is just waitingto get put on :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts