NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was driving home around 2:30 am from my buddies house. I roll a stop sign. Cop pulls me over. She was a lady.

Cop: good evening, I saw you roll that stop sign. Do you remember were it was?
Me:I think it was the first right we took before you pulled me over. The reason why is because my car has a heavy clutch on it because I take it to the track.
Cop: That pretty cool. Let me see you liscence and registration
Me: here you go officer.
Cop: Where do you live?
Me: On the other side of Darien
Cop: I can tell your not lying to me and this is a $120 ticket. I am not going to write you up. I just wanted to make sure you werent under the influence.
Me: Miss, I have 3 more days till I am 21, and I dont plan on being stupid and messing that up.
Cop: laughs.
Me: So I see you all have tahoes now, no more crown vic???
Cop: No ford doesnt make them anymore and chevy gave us a good deal on these. Those vics had alot of miles on them and were beat up.
Me: Yeah I remember seeing alot of them missing chunks of paint.

So we bull shit for a couple more minutes. And she lets me go. She was really nice. But here is the kicker she didnt say shit about the loud exhaust. I guess that small magnaflow straight through did something to tone it down. :D

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Yes, not just the volume but the tone. It doesn't sound like you're anally raping a weed whacker with a spiked baseball bat.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Are you white? Just wondering...:gap:
Cause if you were Asian, Black or Mexican in a modded car, you would have a higher risk in getting a ticket for something.
Being honest and making a POLICE Officer laugh is always a Plus in helping you out of a ticket.
Anyways, good job and luck was on your side last night. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
mrfunny white? BOL

Your damned clutch is no excuse for breaking the law and you know it. Dunno why you want to do shit like that and ATTRACT attention to yourself. Goofball. :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
In my experience, if they pull you over for somthing that small then they'll usually wana search your car. I'v only gotten a hand fulla tickets for speeding, but more often than not it came w/ a car toss.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts