·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ :naughty:-Lick my lugnutz first!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
RANDOM THOUGHT:
Hi! My name is Joey TeRraDo aka Joey03_VVT-I! I've been in the CELICA scene since...Ever Since! I've done mods to my CELICA that many people didn't like or considered rice. But it NEVER stopped me from doing the things I wanted to do. The only opinion that I cared about was myself. Be a leader and not a follower. But if you like what others has done, then feel free to do it. Just remember that you're doing something wrong if YOU don't like it. If someone tells you otherwise, maybe they're the ones that's doing it all wrong. Feel FREE and be HAPPY cause that's all that really matters in the end. God bless, take care and drive safe! =]

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Joey says:

I've done mods to my CELICA that many people didn't like or considered rice. But it NEVER stopped me from doing the things I wanted to do. The only opinion that I cared about was myself. Be a leader and not a follower. But if you like what others has done, then feel free to do it. Just remember that you're doing something wrong if YOU don't like it. If someone tells you otherwise, maybe they're the ones that's doing it all wrong. Feel FREE and be HAPPY cause that's all that really matters in the end. God bless, take care and drive safe! =]

Well said good sir. Keep hope alive!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ Yup, that's what I said. Thank you Alberto! :D

·
sup sup
508 Posts
NAME: Matohoshila(aka Hosh)
SEX:Male
ETHNICITY:Native American
OCCUPATION:Retired bike messenger/emt student/14 year commercial electrician
HOBBY'S:My Celica,racing bicycles,xbox cod/black ops name: project lead

My ride:2000 GT-S silver fully loaded.
Mods:apexi exhaust,enkei 18" wheels Injen CAI(sold,getting short ram) ground control coilovers. molly skirts(not installed yet)

Cant wait to be gainfully employed after school and super charge my celica(lotus all the way)

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
NAME: Matohoshila(aka Hosh)
SEX:Male
ETHNICITY:Native American
OCCUPATION:Retired bike messenger/emt student/14 year commercial electrician
HOBBY'S:My Celica,racing bicycles,xbox cod/black ops name: project lead

My ride:2000 GT-S silver fully loaded.
Mods:apexi exhaust,enkei 18" wheels Injen CAI(sold,getting short ram) ground control coilovers. molly skirts(not installed yet)

Cant wait to be gainfully employed after school and super charge my celica(lotus all the way)
:wave:-Hi! Welcome to NC.org of NorCal!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Name: Brian
Nationality: Filipino
Hobbies: Tennis, running, working on my car and reading Import Tuner, Dsport, Superstreet magazines
My ride: 2003 Celica GT TRD in Carbon Blue
I used to drive a 1990 White Celica GT and went to the 2010 Treasure Island meet. After seeing all the clean 7th gen Celicas I knew I had to have one.
I wanted a white GT-S but found my carbon blue celica for a good deal. So far I installed an AEM cold air intake and a Greddy Evo Replica axleback exhaust.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
:wave:-Hi Brian!
I'm from Union City too and I think I've seen your CELICA around.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ My CELICA has been at my friends shop since April of last yr. It's getting a minor make-over and lot's of cosmetic stuff added to it.
You'll see me around when I get her back. I hella miss the attention that I get when I'm cruising around Union Landing in my CELICA.
Cause I don't get any attention driving my friends POS Mitsubishi Galant. :gap:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ :wave:-Just got one. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ Don't listen to him. You guys are still considered newbs. :)
Once you eat 3 pieces of 911 Chicken or do the Chicken trick with 911 wings.
You'll be a full fledged NorCal CELICA member. :thumbup:

241 - 260 of 490 Posts