NewCelica.org Forum banner

481 - 490 of 490 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello Norcal

Hi everybody! I'm not NEW to Norcal Celica but I've only been on the Facebook page. I mainly know the Sac Crew members and have attended a few of their meets.
Name: Michael
Nationality: British/Indian
Occupation: Full-time student, Work at my parents shop (Typical Indian)
Hobbies: Cars, Video Games, Typical 18 year old stuff (Nothing illegal!)

My Ride: 1E7 2004 GT-S 6 speed
Mods: Tanabe lowering springs, KYB AGX struts, Invida axle back exhaust, AEM cold air intake, TRD side skirts and rear valance, honda civic mugen front lip (rip c-one), wingless hatch swap off a base model gt, Pioneer touch screen radio, no name hood bra, 17x8 +35 5Zigen FN01s, NRG steering wheel and quick release, wink mirror, and a trd ball shift knob.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys! I am new to the forums. Fell in love to a Celica when I first got here in America and saw one in person (dad's car). I would like to introduce myself to you.

Name: Gilson
Nationality: Filipino
Hobbies: Cars, Games, Foods, Hangs out with both Bay and Sac (NorcalCelica)

My ride: a 2000 Toyota Celica GT (Dady had given it to me). We have had this car for almost 15 years now. Daily driven.
Current Mods: (Exterior) JDM Headlights/Tail lights, Body Kits, TRD Wing, JDM Sidemarkers, Plasti dipped wheels with vintage gold (if it counts as mod lol), OptionRacing Exhaust (more like eBays ones)
Interior: None (All Stock)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome you two new recent additions!

Hey isongil i like how your celica is two-tone blue and silver! My celica is blue with some silver accents on it. I just posted it to the readers rides!
Thanks man! We got it just like the first pic, two-tone from the dealership (showroom) and when I got the body kits, I had the whole car repainted and kept it two-tone (with some changes). Yea, seen yours and looks great with some silver accents on it. Totally different and unique.

481 - 490 of 490 Posts