NewCelica.org Forum banner

101 - 120 of 490 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
No problem bro and thanks for your comment about my ride. :eek::
Wow...that's awesome to know that you're learning the rules and etc. That makes you less of a newbie and I respect you for that. :thumbup:
Anyways, have you done anything to your CELICA?
Oh and ummm...the ZBM CREW is something that I made up.
It represents the Limited Zephyr Blue Metallic CELICA's out there. :headbang:
But you gotta show up to one of the CELICA meets and you'll officially be part of the ZBM CREW. :gap:
well i havnt been able to do anythng to my celi since im unemployed but if i ever start anythng i will start by restoring it bak to almost new since the previous owner used it as a commuter to his construction job and had the car in pretty bad conditions e.g. crashed, dents, jacked up wheels (OE chrome btw *RARE*), dirty interior, blown speakers. the only reason i got it like that was bcause i had never seen a celi in ZBM and got him to let the car go for $1,800. As for tha ZBM Crew i hope i can meet up wit the rest of u guys soon i jus wana get my celi in tip-top shape first, ya know

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
well i havnt been able to do anythng to my celi since im unemployed but if i ever start anythng i will start by restoring it bak to almost new since the previous owner used it as a commuter to his construction job and had the car in pretty bad conditions e.g. crashed, dents, jacked up wheels (OE chrome btw *RARE*), dirty interior, blown speakers. the only reason i got it like that was bcause i had never seen a celi in ZBM and got him to let the car go for $1,800. As for tha ZBM Crew i hope i can meet up wit the rest of u guys soon i jus wana get my celi in tip-top shape first, ya know
DAAaammm....$1,800?! Niiiiice!
I wish you the best and good luck restoring your CELICA. :thumbup:
Just take your time and do some reasearch before you buy things. ;)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hah crazy.....shampoo the carpet, go aftermarket body kit like TRD, fill and pull out the dents and then sand down the whole car to get a paint jerb from Corey in zyph blue. Call it a day after finding speakers...done deal =) total cost......I o no good luck with that. If you need help ZBM crew is always down to help. Joey is a pro for interior and some electrical. Emman is good at I don't know actually but he's good in a lot of things. For me I'll just f*k up your car more so let me work on it and get full coverage =)

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Yup yup! If you're looking for anything, feel free to let us know. :thumbup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Name: Kirk
Nationality: hispanic/white hell if i know
Hobbies: Verena Mei, cars, music, Guns, planes

My Ride: 2005 Toyota Matrix Xrs (squeaky)

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
To everyone who's thinking about fixing up there CELICA, MATRIX, MR2, CIVIC or whatever:

Welcome to the sad truth about the Import Tuning scene.
EVERYTHING is considered RICE if it doesn't appeal to most people out there.
If it's not appealing or accepted by others, it's considered RICE!
I remember the days when Lambo doors was a cool mod and hella people wanted it.
Then it became way too common to see and it got the label of being RICE!
The bottom line is...if your happy and satisfied whith what you've done to your car.
You shouldn't give a sh*t what others think no matter if it's RICE or NOT!
Good luck and keep modding! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ That's what "she" said! ;)
Anyways, yeah i know I shouldn't tell people it's ok to be RICE!
But hey, let them do what they wanna do.
Besides, that doesn't mean we can't talk sh*t behind their backs. :chuckles:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Joey's face is rice!

Yves car will be considered rice if he doesn't go to the University Chicken meet saturday.

And my car and rice crispy treats all have one thing in common, they both like rice.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ HAhaha...wtf!? :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ RICER!!! :chuckles:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aloha!

I'm a new Celica member, my name is Airene. I'm currently in Davis, CA. SHout out to Wilson A.K.A chicken trick master, Joey, Jeff and Jason! lol Nice meeting you guys. Thanks for the visit!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome!

Thank you GT Asian! <3

·
Registered
381 Posts
To everyone who's thinking about fixing up there CELICA, MATRIX, MR2, CIVIC or whatever:

Welcome to the sad truth about the Import Tuning scene.
EVERYTHING is considered RICE if it doesn't appeal to most people out there.
If it's not appealing or accepted by others, it's considered RICE!
I remember the days when Lambo doors was a cool mod and hella people wanted it.
Then it became way too common to see and it got the label of being RICE!
The bottom line is...if your happy and satisfied whith what you've done to your car.
You shouldn't give a sh*t what others think no matter if it's RICE or NOT!
Good luck and keep modding! :thumbup:
You know I've never met you joey and I've heard about your car, but i must say that was probably one of the tightest things ive read in a long time. kinda like a noobie motivational speech lol

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
I'm a new Celica member, my name is Airene. I'm currently in Davis, CA. SHout out to Wilson A.K.A chicken trick master, Joey, Jeff and Jason! lol Nice meeting you guys. Thanks for the visit!
:wave:-It was nice meeting you Airene!
Welcome to the NorCal CELICA family and good luck with everything.
Oh and ummm...Wilson is the best for doing the Chicken Trick huh?
He mastered doing it, without using his teeth. :chuckles:

You know I've never met you joey and I've heard about your car, but i must say that was probably one of the tightest things ive read in a long time. kinda like a noobie motivational speech lol
:D-HAha...yeah, thank you!

101 - 120 of 490 Posts