NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The official NORCAL+ SOCAL+ CENCAL Celica meet. Be there to represent your side of Cali! This is setup for CELICAS ONLY. But we open it to all past, present, future owners and Toyota enthusiasts. All generations of Celicas are welcome. Don't miss out on what could possibly be the biggest Celica meet of 2016.

Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
333 Five Cities Dr
Pismo Beach, Ca 93449

Socal Caravan
Will be meeting at 10 am and leaving 10:30 am don't be late

Pierce College
Parking Lot 4
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, Ca 91371

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Damn... the one year I was hoping the meet would be around San Fran too. :faint:

Well, guess I'm not headin to this one. :dspnt:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
It makes sense for a joint meet, but the NorCal guys do hold other meets up around SF and I'll probably hit one of those later. Pismo beach is just too far south from me. I'll just have to enjoy the pics after the meet... somebody should do a youtube vid too. I hope there is a good turnout though. :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It makes sense for a joint meet, but the NorCal guys do hold other meets up around SF and I'll probably hit one of those later. Pismo beach is just too far south from me. I'll just have to enjoy the pics after the meet... somebody should do a youtube vid too. I hope there is a good turnout though. :D
Yeah just let me know when you do maybe Ill go up there too. Last year turn out was pretty good. Hope this time its bigger and they did make a YouTube vid last yr

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Absolutely, it would be great to have you show. I hope to go with Kel sometime this summer since he now lives near SF working for Tesla down there.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
I'll let you know when I find out. How's the signup going for this one so far?

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
Bump... get all your Celicas & MR2s/MRSs to this, I need more meet videos to watch.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts