NewCelica.org Forum banner

3621 - 3640 of 5706 Posts

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
pft the real sexiness is Tein SS-P with the EDFC :thumbup:
sucks that the preivous owner of my car used to have tein coilovers but he sold them

i think unscraped front bumpers are sexy :gap:

what do you guys think of eibach springs?
they're okay, but trd springs would suit you...it gives you a drop but not a huge drop that will make you scape. plus i dun think you should worry about scaping, trd body kit sits high.

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
lol i meant acura tl. trust me i love the celica but its starting to get unpractical. but idk yet. if i land this 2nd job i'll probably end up keeping the celica and save up for a 2nd car.

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,216 Posts
its starting to get unpractical
? For a single, a couple, or even a couple w/a small child..... the Celica is fairly practical. Unless, you own a home and need to haul or do construction work. But, you can always rent a truck.

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
lol i meant acura tl. trust me i love the celica but its starting to get unpractical. but idk yet. if i land this 2nd job i'll probably end up keeping the celica and save up for a 2nd car.
its a nice car, but insurance may not be great.

·
DOИ'T bE BEETCH!
3,251 Posts
Get E36 David, Cosmos Black, I'd kill to have one of those in pristine condition...
well you'd probably like E46 better, I like the old body style...

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
? For a single, a couple, or even a couple w/a small child..... the Celica is fairly practical. Unless, you own a home and need to haul or do construction work. But, you can always rent a truck.
a n/a celica is practical. but not a boosted one.....wait for car to warm up, wait for car to idle before shutting it off. checking the oil level all the time. kazuma exhuast too loud.

sure i can change exhuast but too much hassel to sell the kazuma and ship it. but i'm getting a turbo timer installed

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
If you hang on to the kazuma long enough i may take it when i get my setup done but thats like 2 years =p

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
lol not going to sell the kazuma...i love it, but its not good for dates. it goes baaaaaaaaa baaaaaa....POP POP....baaaaaaaaa

3621 - 3640 of 5706 Posts