NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be buzzin around there tomorrow night. If you're in the area, take a ride around town :)

(Minus the euro-plate)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
you hang out w/ all those people by the mcdonalds? Are they kinda ghetto or are they nice people? I always see cops over there, that's why I ask.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't hang out with the guys at the McDonalds, but I like to see what kinda rides are in the area. I don't know what they're like personally, but it doesn't hurt to cruise up and down Rt 10 for a little bit... ;)

-------

Do you work at Circuit City? That's a nice Celica you've got - like to see it in person!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nope don't work at Circuit City I just really like that store and I went to pick up 8-mile. Sure on the ride. We are planning a meet at the mall sometime so you should swing by. Although right now it doesn't look like that. The front lip and side skirts are off and I have the stock rims on there for the winter.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I may just have to do that. Sorry I didn't come down there at 09:30 I was already home and didn't feel like leaving.

Have you been into VW's for a long time? If so do you know the old VW Roxbury crew?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts