NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
you should atleast get your car painted before you take a group picture and display it on the club site. That makes the club look like abunch of ricers. I see you keep posting and getting little response. Most of the people in the fl section are in central florida. You and your club should arrange a meet around central fl, say a theme park.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you should atleast get your car painted before you take a group picture and display it on the club site. That makes the club look like abunch of ricers. I see you keep posting and getting little response. Most of the people in the fl section are in central florida. You and your club should arrange a meet around central fl, say a theme park.

I know my car is not painted and it looks like a ricer thats why it says UNDER CONSTRUCTION next to the picture. Iam working on my body kit right now and once i finish u will see nice pics. Iam working on the side skirts now and should be done next month.
The meet idea sounds good i'll talk about it in the next meet.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got that paper siting in front of me now. i met your secretary last night.
Cool i hope to see u there on friday. There's another blue celi gt that is coming too hopefully we will get some more celis to pass by. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
CAT said:
I know my car is not painted and it looks like a ricer thats why it says UNDER CONSTRUCTION next to the picture. Iam working on my body kit right now and once i finish u will see nice pics. Iam working on the side skirts now and should be done next month.
The meet idea sounds good i'll talk about it in the next meet.
awesome, let us all know in atleast a month advance so we all can take off work

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
blitzceli said:
awesome, let us all know in atleast a month advance so we all can take off work
are you talking about the creation of the side skirts, or the meet? My car came w/ side skirts...I guess I never contemplated how long it would take to forge them, install, and then paint. It seems like such a tedious process.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would really like to see more celica's at our car club or at least pass by and check it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts