NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am primarily a Teamcelica member and we are having a small meet Saturday, April 12 at the Palisades Mall at 1:00- for those of you who don't know it the mall is in West Nyack on the border of NY and Jersey- We are meeting in Lot J, the annex lot- let me know if any of you are interested in showing off your stuff- i know a lot of tc members are also nc and vice versa- the more people the better.... you can email or im me at phub99 (aol, aim)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Damn meets popping up all over the place. Unfortunately I can't get any more time off due to the other meets I am attending or else I'd be down. Sounds cool though....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
OK i hate to do this but it looks like the meet is going to have to be canceled- i have gotten some responses about the weather and a lot of people are sick-

anyway if any of you guys still go thats cool...

hopefully we can get something planned when the weather is more reliable-- thanks! ~holly

*** OK HERES THE DEAL ****

some people still want it and some dont- it would be great if everyone still decides to go but if it rains, the meet will at least be rescheduled and those of you who still go saturday thats great- ill still be there ... and then maybe you guys will get two meets out of it.... if it doesnt rain its a go!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.