NewCelica.org Forum banner

Northwest!!

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  CRTRD 
#1 ·
Hey guys from the north!! I am here in Seattle Washington for work. I keep seeing a few celicas in downtown seattle and wondering how many of u are still active!?!?!

#3 ·
Ohhh well I am staying here till may ... And I want to ship my gts here so maybe we can do a mini meet or something when and if I bring her over from miami

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Man when there is a will there is a way! Next time draw a flier and out that bitch in his window and say wave at me man! No **** let's meet up wih some other guys that have celicas lol . Idk man I think it'll be cool to try dude. We can make a meet and meet at a central point where it's not to far for anyone and take pics and videos and what not.

#10 ·
No idea where Olympia is but yey! Lol sounds good man! I gotta see how I get my celi over here to washington but let's keep seeing how much interest there is!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#17 ·
Olympia is like 30-40min from seattle (its the capital btw ;)) but I'm down for a meet. People just have to have the right attitude. Go because you want to not because numbers are short. Numbers are short cause people think nobody wants to go. Well let's make a list of people that would want to go and set a date later in the spring when the weather is a little more stable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

#24 ·
I'll be in Seattle on the 14th and 15th (Heading home Sunday) if anyone wants to meet up.

I'd love to see some other Celicas that are loved. As mentioned - we are all spread apart - so the only Celicas that I see aren't anything great.

#26 ·
Ok well I don't have my celica here yet but I have a corolla s now while I'm up here working soooooooo who's down for a meet?!?!?!?! Pick the time and place guys!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.