NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...I'm working on it.

Click Me to see my newest photos of my car.

Only thing I have for my baby so far is a CAI, wheels, and like $70 worth of Meguiars stuff.

On order, lowering springs, ITR wing, WW W-Type front lip/rear skirt, painted side skirts.

·
Registered
910 Posts
looks nice and ricey.....you must get some head turns with that thing....bring it to shows bro...and the girls will want a test ride with you.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
DGibb said:
Ricey...? All it has is a CAI and wheels. (PS: I'm married)
:werd: There is nothing ricey about that car. Personally, it is looking like it is going to be a nice ride when he finishes the things on order. :thumbup:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its great, this summer I'm going to have $2,000 extra dollars to spend on just car parts.

Guess first on order is to get my Tanabe RM exhaust system and maybe some racing seats, and some other small trinkets. :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
It looks good man! Over the summer, why don't u consider getting a nitrous kit with part of that 2k... best bang for the buck!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, cause contrairy to popular beleive, this is one tuner who doesn't have cash laying around for a new engine if something goes wrong. :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
nothin will go wrong as long as you don't spray too much! I had NOS dry kit on my Si with a 60 shot. Installed it at 25k miles and I had no problems... 'till my car got stolen with 55k miles on it!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been considering it, but I've never fudged with stuff like juice, not sure I would know how to use it properly.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
comicbookguy said:
looks nice and ricey.....you must get some head turns with that thing....bring it to shows bro...and the girls will want a test ride with you.
I think you are looking at the car w/ the WW kit (which is not his);)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was just showing that Wings West picture to my friends on the other forum to show them what kit I might get. Of course I wouldn't get the graphics or anything. :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
DGibb said:
I've been considering it, but I've never fudged with stuff like juice, not sure I would know how to use it properly.
I hear ya... I was kinda scared to use it too, but i did a lot of research and asked a bunch of questions on www.clubsi.com and superhonda.com. There's a bunch of guys using nitrous with no problems at all... as long as you don't go crazy with it, you should be ok. If you want that extra security, go with the wet kit!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts