NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
i know the super street magazine did one up with some mods and they dogged it hardcore and pretty much said it was a waste of money, in my terms the Hyundai symbol is to slanted for the japanease people read compared to the honda symbol so y try, i like my japanese market not the korean market, to me the tiburon is like the ghetto version of the supra, even in the past hyundai looked like they took certain traits from toyotas and mustangs and put them in there cars with a little change here n there like for instance so you could call a tiburon a

Foyota musuplica zx2

headlights

tailights

body lines

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Zenith said:
what do you mean the symbol is to slanted to read? have you ever looked at hiragana? (japanese basic alphabet)

here yah go. http://www.learn-japanese.info/hiragana.gif

LOL i say that its slanted even to the japanese because if you compare the honda symbol and hyundai symbol the hyundai symbol is slanted so there for its slanted to the car they know best the honda and therefore wont work on any car trying to imitate a honda ( the "H"symbol ), cause they dont want a cheap imitation for performance

its like trying to be a white kid in a gang down in compton "Malibu's Most Wanted" it just dont work

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.