41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
lVlemphizStylez said:
4500 to run 13's...ill pass...for 4500 i better be well into the 12's
stangliter04 said:
4500... I would be in the low 11's
You need more than 4500? low 11 is freaking really QUICK, and 12 is really quick.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
for 10k including car you better be in the 10's.

once you bring money vs. speed into this it all becomes moot. there is always a better deal out there.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
lVlemphizStylez said:
4500 to run 13's...ill pass...for 4500 i better be well into the 12's
exactly right. to get in the 12`s they still need headers and exhaust. so for a nice set of headers and a catback exhaust ... throw in atleast another $1000 min,then you are mid to high 12`s

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
WAR_GTI said:
im about $2400 in on my 1.8T GTI and i have run a 12.8 in the 1/4...
Now thats about where the bang for the buck should be...I got ya beat though..for 2600 I got the 12.3 :gap: ...used parts and self tuning FTW

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
you need to stop using that word because I have admiration for anything fast...doesnt need to be made by Honda...If anything I'm far from a fanboy because I have a grip on the limitations of my own car...Cant say the same for everyone here...Outrunning the law in sub 200 whp cars...ok..

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
lVlemphizStylez said:
Now thats about where the bang for the buck should be...I got ya beat though..for 2600 I got the 12.3 :gap: ...used parts and self tuning FTW
He has $200 left to tie or beat you :D .

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hyundai is coming up, their quality has improved massively over the past decade. The president of Hyundai Motors has set Toyota quality as their objective. They're starting to take more than design cues from Toyota :chuckles:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
BLUENUBIAN said:
Hyundai is coming up, their quality has improved massively over the past decade. The president of Hyundai Motors has set Toyota quality as their objective. They're starting to take more than design cues from Toyota :chuckles:
true. they really got some good cars with better quality than before. i`m dying to see the new redesign of the tiburon.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
a battle they don't wanna take on cuz they will lose and will lose bad.... they should keep there market where its at.... don't chase something you can't competition....

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was on their forums "trolling" and seen that they were trashing celicas and cobalts. So I tried to put some info in, but they seriously flamed me. Its cool, they had a guy with an alpine stage 2 challenge me. Ill post the results soon.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
evolve said:
I was on their forums "trolling" and seen that they were trashing celicas and cobalts. So I tried to put some info in, but they seriously flamed me. Its cool, they had a guy with an alpine stage 2 challenge me. Ill post the results soon.
yea there race stories make me laugh. they rip on the new si,type s etc also. they gotta get back to reality .

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
silver21 said:
a battle they don't wanna take on cuz they will lose and will lose bad.... they should keep there market where its at.... don't chase something you can't competition....
well you cant say that completely. the new sonata run high 14`s stock now. there are guys with i/e hitting mid 14`s. not to bad for a 4dr. the 350 z aint that much to contend too. i mean if they were going after the new vette .. i would wonder,but the 350z aint that hard to reach.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.