NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd stop by, introduce myself, and say "Hey"

Bought my 00 Celica in Sept 07, and it's been a non stop love affair since the word go.

What can I say, what girl wouldn't fall in love with such a fine looking piece of equipment? :wiggle:

·
OT denied ;(
847 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sweet Celi!

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,880 Posts
Finally, a girl closer to my age bracket :evil:

Welcome to the forum! Nice ride.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome, let's see more pics!
I'm doing some interior work on her, so pics will be forthcoming when i'm done in that department.
Finally, a girl closer to my age bracket :evil:

Welcome to the forum! Nice ride.
Thanks, she is an awesome lil ride, love it!! :wiggle: Hey, I would say something about my age, but I don't feel nearly as old as my birthday says I should feel ;) It is rather amusing when someone comes up to my window expecting to find a 17 year old boy though :AF:
Welcome young lady, car's looking good. Did you just recently find the site?
Yes, actually, I did recently find it. I was "test driving" another celica forum, and really must say, was not at all impressed, so I quickly traded it in for a better ride ;)

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,880 Posts

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
welcome. i wonder how does a veilside exhuast sounds like, any clips?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, matter of fact, they are. 18's wrapped in Kumho rubber

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
welcome. i wonder how does a veilside exhuast sounds like, any clips?

It's got a nice low throaty sound, but doesn't give it too much of that ricer "whirrr" noise. I have noticed since it's "seated" itself in it's gotten a little bit louder than it was the first few months of service though. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "clips", but if you mean the occasional "spit" sound that some cars make, the only time i've heard mine do that is in downtown traffic, high RPM low gear, letting off gas very quick for a quick stop, then it makes a quick "spitting" noise. Not a backfire, but just a funny, well, spitting sound is best way to describe it.

I really like the titanium build of the exhaust. Nice and light, and just to appeal to that unending need to keep the ride clean, all road crap and buildup wipe right off it with a damp cloth. ;)

EDIT: BWAHAHAHAH!! Ok, so NOW I have yet one more reason why I should NOT be responding to questions minutes after opening my eyes. Stupidity abounds, and I make mountains out of mole hills.

Clips, no, I have no sound clips of my car and how it sounds, but i'll see what I can do about getting one for you. *walks off shaking head at own stupidity*

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome, let's see more pics!
Added some pics to my gallery of my freshly painted interior. Yes, I know the seatcovers are not pure awesome, but honestly, i'm more worried about the wear and tear on the leather seats, i'm in and out of that thing ALL the damn time. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.