NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
November 24th Meet -- Dave and Busters at White Flint Mall

Man this freaking sucks. That was a long post. Oh well heres the quick run-down. The next meet will be on November 24th at Dave and Buster at White Flint Mall. We should all meet there at 2pm (I think thats what it was before) We will meet in the parking lot near Dave and Busters and I will try my best to be there early enough that everyone will see my car. Here are the directions: White Flint Mall .

If you have already posted please do so again because I need to know who is under 21, who is 21-24 and who is 25 and over. Remeber Dave and Busters has that 3:1 child to adult ratio thing.

Definites:

als1toy
AsIaN_HoNeYs_GTS
Black GT-S
darkangel
kaioshin
Maelfyn
MEEandORYN
oodolbyoo
ringthree
schlegelbagel
TheXerox
TRDcelicaGT
XYRCNCP

Maybes:

2000 XYR

Totals:
Definites: 13
Maybes: 1
Under 21: 5

If you have any other questions then feel free to e-mail, IM, or call me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll be there seeing as how it is like 5 mins from my house. I am 21!! woohoo. Wow, I can actually wake up at like 2pm and still make it on time. MEEandORYN will probably come too, I don't want to speak for them, it's just they don't really have Internet access and I just got mine back. I wiil ask them though. They are both over 21.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
darkangel said:
I'll be there seeing as how it is like 5 mins from my house. I am 21!! woohoo. Wow, I can actually wake up at like 2pm and still make it on time. MEEandORYN will probably come too, I don't want to speak for them, it's just they don't really have Internet access and I just got mine back. I wiil ask them though. They are both over 21.
Thanks darkangel, I will put them on the maybe list. If you talk to them and can confirm that would be great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok, MEEandORYN and I are definates...I was pretty sure but you never know. I saw the post about the stickers and wasn't sure if there were any left. If there are i will probably interested. I am really looking to get a front windsheild banner though. Black background, White lettering and Red seven. Would be my color scheme on whatever decals you have. Anyways, see you guys saturday. Later.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hye guys I got a couple of people coming to the meet from another celica site, I have one defenitly coming and do you guys Know "Chief" he is like a moderator at the site and wont let me post about NEWCELICA.org but he let me post about DCM.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.