NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts

What the hell is "Cusco Master Brake Cylinder Stopper?)

- Exterior Manufacturer * product name Purchase Installation
Aero Trial try fourth (front bumper) Trial Trial
Aero Trial try fourth (side mad guard) Trial Trial
Aero Trial try fourth (rear bumper) Trial Trial
Aero Dealer option angular adjustment type large-sized rear spoiler Dealer Dealer
Aero Dealer option hood spoiler Dealer Dealer
Headlight HELLA projector type discharge headlight Dealer

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
did you look around on that home page. Look at those celica meets they have. I would never thought the celica be popular in japan with silivas,wrx,evo,mr2,supra,fairladys,skylines. man if i was able to buy one of those cars for way less then we get them here i don' think i would own my celica...

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like it all but the things that I don't like, are the same that I think are just tacky on any car. The fake bright blue carbon vinyl all over, The bright blue vents, the engine plastics painted bright blue (or painted at all for that matter) and all the vinyl decals, especially on the deck lid. The trial one may be okay because I think she is sponsored by trial. Any sponsorships, I can understand completely. I know they had pics on their site at one time of that car. Other than knitpicking really, that car is awesome.

I want her brakes :D

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I think is a dude that owns that car and the girl is his GF or friend. I talked to the person before through e-mail.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts